Vladimir Daut: Vaccination will help both people and production
Vaccination of employees against coronavirus is well underway within the companies of "Metafrax Group". As of July 12, the "Metafrax Trading" company is leading in this process, having reached 29% of vaccinated employees out of the whole personnel pool. It is followed by "Metafrax" ETC with 28%, then - "Metafrax Chemicals" (24%), "Metafrax-Inform" (23%) and "Karbolit" (19%). The "MetaTransStroy" and "Metadynea” companies close the list with 14%. The vaccine was taken by Armen Garslyan, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of "Metafrax Chemicals", Vladimir Daut, General Director of "Metafrax Chemicals" and Viktor Maier, his First Deputy and Executive Director of the company, Oleg Mamaev, General Director of "Metafrax Trading" and Natalia Startseva, Financial Director of the company, Ralph Theuer, Managing Director of "Metadynea Austria", Marina Sivkova, Executive Director and Member of the Board of Directors of Metafrax Trading International SA, Maria Konovalova, PR Adviser to the head of the Board of Directors of "Metafrax Chemicals" and many others.
A team of doctors from the Gubakha branch of the "Philosophy of Beauty and Health" Perm Medical Center has been working in the health center of "Metafrax Chemicals" since June. Their task is to vaccinate the company's personnel. Firstly, the doctor examines everyone who wants to be vaccinated and answers all the questions of interest. Then the employee receives a vaccination. All employees also have the right to independently contact the medical workers at the place of medical registration - at the branch of "Philosophy of Beauty and Health", having previously made an appointment by phone.
- Due to the threat of the spread of a new coronavirus infection, Vladimir Daut, the General Director of "Metafrax Chemicals", signed an order, - said Rashid Shakirov, Deputy General Director of "Metafrax Chemicals" for Personnel and Social Affairs. – The document prescribes to achieve collective immunity with a vaccination rate of at least 60% of the company's personnel by September 1st of this year. Vaccination is organized as part of the execution of the decree of Dmitry Makhonin, the governor of the Kama region, taking into account the continuity of production directly within the territory of the enterprise. Twice a week – on Tuesdays and Thursdays – medical workers are carrying out vaccinations. On the same days, they take the analysis samples for the presence of antibodies.
Before the examination, the employee has the right to pass tests for the presence of antibodies at the expense of the enterprise. The work is organized in close contact with the regional Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Department of Rospotrebnadzor in the Perm Region.
- The rate of vaccination is satisfactory, - said Rashid Shakirov. – For those who have medical exemptions, the doctor appoints a time when it will be possible to get vaccinated. After taking the vaccine, each employee is entitled to one paid day off. If the rate of vaccination continues, then by the beginning of September we will reach the 60% level of vaccinated workers. I myself, in accordance with the recommendations of doctors, will be vaccinated at the end of July. I urge all my colleagues to take a vaccination course to protect their lives and health.
- I was one of the first to be vaccinated in Gubakha at the beginning of this year, the vaccination was carried out without complications. I urge everyone to take part in vaccination. The virus is dangerous for the elderly and those who have serious illnesses. Acquaintances, friends and relatives may be among those people. By vaccinating yourself, you are, in fact, protecting them as well. When at least 60-70% of the population is vaccinated – the spread of the coronavirus will stop. This is called collective immunity, - noted Viktor Maier.
As of July 12, within "Metafrax Chemicals", one or two components of the “Sputnik V” vaccine were taken by 579 employees.
- I was vaccinated myself, there were no negative consequences after the first and second shot, - said Vladimir Daut. – I recommend that all employees protect themselves. The vaccination should be done if you respect the people around you. Especially if you are bound by obligations and activities in which a large number of colleagues are involved. It is necessary to protect yourself and others as well. I see this as our civic and human duty. Vaccination will help both people and production.
- From the very beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, "Metafrax Group" has formed an operational office to counter the spread of the disease at our enterprises. And it is now apparent to us that vaccination is the only effective measure for developing collective immunity and preserving the health of employees. I was one of the first to get vaccinated against COVID-19 last November and I urge my colleagues to get vaccinated. Take care of your health and take care of your loved ones, - highlighted Armen Garslyan.
The vaccination is carried out with the Russian vaccine "GamCovidVac" (the second name is "Sputnik V"). This is a combined two-component drug developed by the National Research Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology named in honor of Nikolay Gamalei - one of the three recognized vaccines in the world with an efficiency of over 90%. It is based on an adenovirus with an integrated genetic component SARS-CoV-2, which is safe for humans. The vaccine forms a stable immunity, as of today, tens of millions of Russians have already been vaccinated with it. The full vaccination course consists of two shots: the second is given three weeks after the first. The maximum immune response is formed three weeks after the introduction of the second component. As a result, it takes a month and a half to achieve stable immunity. With the start of the new school year in September, a new wave of the coronavirus pandemic is predicted, therefore, now there is an opportunity to ensure immunity for yourself and your team.